BEGINNER CAMP 1: Sunday, June 23 - Wednesday, June 26
BEGINNER CAMP 2: Wednesday, June 26 - Saturday, June 29
BEGINNER CAMP 1 & 2*: Sunday, June 23 - Saturday, June 29
Beginner Camp is designed for your first year and second year wrestler. This camp includes entry level technique that will help build a solid foundation for inexperienced wrestlers who are eager to learn.
*Different sessions and techniques will be taught in camp #1 and camp #2.
Resident Option is not available for Beginner Camp
Commuter Camper Fee | Includes all-you-can-eat lunch (dinner is optional)
Open to any and all entrants entering Grades 1- 8 in Fall 2019
What To Bring:
- Signed Parental Consent Form
- Signed Release of Liability Form
- Remainder of any unpaid camp fees if not registering online - Checks must be made payable to “Meathead Wrestling Club,” cash and credit/debit cards are also acceptable.
- Wrestling Shoes
- Knee Pads if needed (suggested)
- Clean workout clothes for each day at camp
- Money for snacks, camp store, misc.
- Running shoes
- Sandals for free time
Contact: For questions about the program or payments and forms contact Jeff Barksdale at (805) 235-0135 or email@example.com.