TECHNIQUE CAMP 1: Sunday, June 23 - Wednesday, June 26
TECHNIQUE CAMP 2: Wednesday, June 26 - Saturday, June 29
TECHNIQUE CAMP 1 & 2*: Sunday, June 23 - Saturday, June 29
*Different sessions and techniques will be taught in camp #1 and camp #2.
Resident Camper Fee | Includes lodging & all-you-can-eat meals
Commuter Camper Fee | Includes all-you-can-eat meals
What To Bring:
- Signed Parental Consent Form
- Signed Release of Liability Form
- Remainder of any unpaid camp fees if not registering online - Checks must be made payable to “Meathead Wrestling Club,” cash and credit/debit cards are also acceptable.
- Wrestling Shoes
- Knee Pads if needed
- Clean workout clothes for each day at camp
- Money for snacks, camp store, misc.
- Running shoes
- Sandals for free time
- Bedding - sheets, blankets, pillow, pillow case, etc.
- Bathroom supplies - towels, body soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
- Change of workout clothes for each day. You may not wear any of the same clothes to camp each day.
- Night clothes - pajamas or other clothes for sleeping
- Clean street clothes for free time
- Light jacket or sweatshirt
Contact: For questions about the program or payments and forms contact Jeff Barksdale at (805) 235-0135 or email@example.com.